Thursday, April 10, 2014

So my one year hiatus has finally come to an end. And, I do not want to explain everything that happened in between. Because then, I would just rant about being too busy accomplishing the overwhelming amount of school works that have had left me catatonic and confused, 

There were even times that I felt that I was going the wrong way - feeling inadequate and losing my study time and I was failing my exams.  But then, I was reminded about the primary reason why I am doing this in the first place. I guess, you never really know what you are capable of until you push yourself to the extremes of possible.

Second year has indeed been a test of endurance, character and resilience. Now that it has finally ended, I couldn't be more thankful for the lessons it taught me and even for the  let-downs; granting that I still have more things to learn and challenges to surpass.  But I am grateful to have survived this far. :)


***
Guimaras Sem-ender Getaway, October 2013. 





Having friends in Med school can really turn bad days into brighter ones! 
Glad to have them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment